Anyone on Facebook has surely received the invitation to post 25 random facts about themselves sometime in the last couple of weeks. I did mine a few days ago and thought I’d repost it here:
1. I’ve always wanted to write a book (like since I was in 3rd grade)
2. I looooooooooooooove olives sooooooooooo much.
3. I was born in Texas, but then my fam moved when I was 6 months old and I’ve never been back since.
4. I love walking around … it provides such a different perspective from driving somewhere.
5. I’ve been married 6 years and refer to myself as a “child bride”. Really I was 25 when we got married, a little on the youngish side but not crazy-young.
6. I hardly ever cuss so people tend to think it’s funny when I do.
7. I love to craft and have been really creative my whole life. I’m currently into making jewelry and screen printing, but I go through phases.
8. I looooove pizza a whole whole lot. Luckily, I used to work at a Greek pizza restaurant, called Athens Pizza House, for years (5-ish) so I got to eat tons of pizza and olives (#2). I also love feta. I was in heaven working there.
9. Red is my favorite color and chocolate brown makes me really happy.
10. I went to a high school for High Achievers which sounds dorky any way you say it. I really enjoyed it though!
11. I went to an all women’s college, the concept of which sounds really strange to most people. I really enjoyed it also!
12. I’ve lived in Atlanta my whole life…except for those 3 months in Paducah, KY.
13. While I love many parts of Atlanta, Decatur is my true love.
14. I met my husband at the Brick Store Pub in Decatur … ps. I love to drink beer.
15. I’ve never had a pet (except a few fish)
16. I have two nieces named Alexandra. My sister is the mother of one and my sister-in-law is the mother of the other.
17. My mom has 3 sons named David. My brother (who is the youngest of the three) was the first. Then my brother-in-law married my sister. Then I married Davis (who’s real name is David).
18. I think I wasted a lot of time the first few years after college so I have this hangup that I have to “make up for lost time” … I work really, really hard and worry sometimes that I’m not seeing enough results.
19. I’m hoping to participate in a craft market in California this year…*fingers crossed*
20. My husband is a drummer so I get to haul stuff a lot (but then he gets to haul stuff for craft markets a lot so it all evens out – we’re a great team!). I love to watch him play.
21. I want to have kids just not certain about the timing.
22. I’ve set up a monthly date with a friend so we can critique each other’s writing projects. I’m very excited about this.
23. I’m going to New York next month.
24. I’m the middle child … my sister is 8 years older and my brother is 12 years younger.
25. I’m generally a very happy person.
Alicia G. said:
Have fun in NY! There are lots of great places to eat and if you are there in the middle of the week take advantage of the half price ticket booth in times square to see a matinee show!
25 more reasons I’m your fan! We have so much in common: #1, #5, #6, #11, #21, #22, #24 and #25 and maybe a few others. I’m thrilled we’ll be joining forces again this year… Wouldn’t Dr. Cozzens be pleased?